Wednesday 25 April 2018

Rather Funny

I've been playing WoW on and off for about 10 years.  My youngest child can't remember a time when I didn't play WoW.  Over this time there have been expansions I was rather Meh about and expansions I was literally on the edge of my seat waiting for.  Battle for Azeroth definitely falls into the first category.  I know only the vaguest details about it.  I am much more interested in playing Classic when it is finally released.

I'm on a break from the game right now.  There is simply too much to do and I find it overwhelming, so frankly I'd just rather not play.  Even the thought of playing invokes feelings of dread, not unlike looking at the 5 years worth of domestic paperwork that I really do need to sort and file.

And so. of course, guess who gets a first wave Beta invite for the first time ever?  That's right, this girl.  Is it enough of a carrot to lure me back?  Maybe.  Possibly.  We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you posting again. You lucky duck, getting a Beta invite. I was away from the game since January, playing GW2 instead, but I decided to come back recently. I just spent 800K gold getting $60 Bnet balance and pre-purchased BFA. I can't wait to see what Classic looks like too.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete