Monday 25 May 2015

Micro-Post: The Glyph Industry

I just read this reply to a thread on a forum I belong to.  I nearly spat out my tea when I read it.  Thanks for the laugh, Z-Man.

Enjoy :)

"The glyph industry truly brings out the martyrs. They're like monks copying manuscripts by candlelight, their work the only thing standing between civilization and the darkness of the Apocalypse. If prices are allowed to rise, then demons will sweep from the sky and eat all the innocents. If you undercut one of their auctions, then demons will sweep from the sky and eat all the innocents because the monk can't afford to buy candles (made from orphans...excuse me, made by orphans).

They can't be reasoned with - they're righteous and you're evil. The only option is to brimstone the entire server - orphans and all - to convince them that maybe civilization saving would be more successful somewhere else."

No comments:

Post a Comment